Now you can search the Supplier Network directly from your desktop!The NFPA Desktop Search application does just that – it allows you to search the Internet for industry specific products, services and information, directly from its small, noninvasive, moveable search window on your desktop.
Easily removable at any time, the NFPA Desktop Search window is simply a basic search tool that will make your supplier search experience easier and more time-efficient. The download is quick and after the easy installation, you are always just a click away from the richest direct marketing community industry supplier database in the world.
To download & install.
- Download Setup - if you are prompted to Run or Save the program, choose Run.
- When presented with a security warning, choose Run again to install.
- Otherwise, once the file is finished downloading, double-click the file called NEC Setup.exe to install.
- To visit NFPA's website, simply click on their logo.
- To change the position of the search window:
- Place your mouse in an area of the window where the mouse pointer is visible.
- Click and hold the left mouse button, then move the mouse to place the application where you want it.
- Release the mouse button.
- To search for a product or service, enter a keyword into the white box and click the "Search" button.
- To quit, left-click the red x at the top-right of the application window.